** Thanks to everyone who has got hold of a TSC Pink T- Shirt and donated already - extra t-shirts have been ordered and will be available from Friday 16th March to replenish sold out sizes ! **
Our 50 local business and organisations are involved in raising awareness and funds for Prevent Breast Cancer - this is a great way for the town and #OneClubFourSports to do something for this important cause and one that has touched many families. Breast cancer affects both Men and Women.
Here's some ways to get involved and support :
- Bake or buy cakes to sell at the Cake Sale that will take place on Sat/Sun 17th & 18th
March throughout the day. Please bring your donations to the club from Friday 16th
March through to Sunday 18th 11am.
- Help run the cake stall on Saturday 12 - 4pm - let Caroline Small know if you can help
- Join us over the weekend to watch a full weekend of sport from Junior Football finals,
final league hockey and lacrosse matches, Rugby Six Nations…….
- Buy a pink T-shirt on sale in the clubhouse and wear it to raise awareness, minimum £5 donation. We'd like people to ideally donate at least £10
- share pictures on social media, of the club dressed in pink, anyone in their Pink Timperley T-Shirt and don't forget to tag @wearepreventbc #PaintAltrinchamPink
- Train in ‘Pink’, wear pink to training and activity sessions throughout the week 12th to 8th March, take pictures and email to Caroline Small email@example.com.
- Donate small change in the collection boxes in the clubhouse
Any questions please call Caroline Small 07398 105087.
All your support and donations will be very much appreciated, thank you
Updated 00:02 - 16 Mar 2018 by Shelagh Entwisle