This weekend signals the start of Timperley Sports Clubs new fund-raiser World Cup Bonus Ball. With just 20 weeks until the start of the Russian summer of football, Jane, Sam and the bar team will be running a Bonus Ball every week on the run up to the start of the tournament. Its also the Women's Hockey World Cup in London this summer so the TV will be great for viewing those key games too !
Numbers are available at either £1 per number per week or £20 up front for the full duration of all the draws. Many of you may remember the old hockey bonus ball that we ran for many years and the £1 in the pint pot weekly draw - the World Cup Draw will be using the same format.
Should that number appear as that Saturday night's National Lottery bonus ball, then whoever holds that number will win the £30 prize pot for that week. All surpluses raised (after prizes) will go to TSC and go directly towards the purchase of a brand new even larger 9and easier to see!) TV for the lounge in preparation for the World Cup.
Please support this #OneClubFourSports fund-raiser - the Club hopes this is an initiative that a large proportion of our members will buy into, with the club taking no direct monies from this draw and every pound raised outside of prize money going straight to a new TV for the members. Its our club so lets help make a difference over the coming weeks !
To join please come and see Jane or Sam behind the bar, as always we take cash or card!
1. The game shall run for 20 weeks from Saturday 3rd Feb until Saturday 16th June
2. Only one person shall be allocated to each number and each number costs £1 per week.
3. The winning ball shall be that of the bonus ball that is drawn in the Lotto draw on the Saturday night.
4. For a ball to be eligible, the entrance fee must have been paid in full to either Jane Ashcroft or Sam Brooks before the draw takes place.
5. If a ball is still untaken on the afternoon of the draw, any person no matter relationship with Timperley Sports Club and no matter if they have any balls already, will be elligible to buy the ball for that week or multiples thereof. Money has to be paid in advance.
6. If a persons ball is drawn and money has not been paid for, then he/she will not be eligible to collect the winnings. All numbers must be paid for when names are entered onto the sheet.
7. No ball is completely taken until it is payed for.
8. Balls are on a first come first served basis. If any person picks a number that has already been chosen, they shall have to pick another number.
9. The persons in charge reserve the right to refuse payout if one or more of the rules above are not complied with and their word is final.
10. The persons in charge take no personal gain from this competition. Timperley Sports Club and the TV fund takes the full balance of takings that are left after winner has been paid.
Updated 13:28 - 31 Jan 2018 by Shelagh Entwisle